Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hunter's 1st Birthday Party

Hunter had his 1st birthday party on Saturday. My mom made his cake and I helped a little. She did such a good job with it. (Thank you Mom for all your help with is party) At first I thought he was going to be mad at his party he woke up from his nap a little crabby. As soon as people started showing up he put his happy pants on. He loved opening all his gift's. Then we let him have his own cake he didn't quite know what to think about that, but then he got into it and had cake all over.



This picture was taken on his birthday (1-7-2010) he was not the happiest camper. We took his bottle away so he was not happy about it all. Poor little boy. He is doing so good without his bottle now. The fist night we took it away he went to bed great for Chase and I then he woke up

at 1:30 and wanted his bottle he cried and cried then feel back to sleep. I felt so bad. Now he goes to sleep with just a sippy cup and water and sleeps the WHOLE NIGHT!!! YAY for me... It makes me so happy. I thought this day would never come :) He does really good when he takes naps too. I think he is getting use to the idea of just having a sippy cup.

Well I have updated you on eveything that has been going on in the Henline Family. Hope all is going well forevery one!

3 comments:

  1. oh that is soo cute!! love the cake and he is soo handsome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Whit i hope he had a great Birthday...you should call me next time hmmmm! I miss my little Hunter, we need to catch up soon! Love you so so very much! Give Hunter a big kiss from me! ;)

    ReplyDelete