Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mexico


Mexico was a BLAST the resort we stated at was so pretty and had so much to do there. The beach was so much fun to I love to play at the beach!!!!
We went with Jorden, David, Holly and Mike. It was so nice to see everything green and not white or dead :) and it was so warm besides the day it rained it was a little nippie. Other than

that it was so nice... The Ocean was so fun and warm. I wish the ocean was right out my back door I would swim everyday I love it so much!











We all had so much fun and ate great food I cant wait to go back!!!! Maybe little Hunter can come this time I have been missing him so much he has been at my mom's spending quality time with grandma and grandpa I could not go get him till sat because I have had to work all day since I have been home and he would have had to be at a babysitter's all day anyways so I fugure he could just stay there a few more day's. Im so ready for him to be home, it is so quiet around the house I hate it.






3 comments: